Hi all, my motors wont turn. I have Mach3 configured, as instructed based on the machine i'm building + PC parallel set to EPP. I am not getting anything from my motors; But gecko is responding as expected. A few questions for you guys:

1. How can I tell if Mach3 is sending/receiving correctly by checking parallel cord pins? and if so, how can I do it with a multimeter?
2. Can someone tell me what pins and colors they soldered for their motors (2 phase)? Going off someone's other post, I soldered BLACK: 6 GREEN: 7 RED: 8 BLUE: 9, on my DB9 connector, with a resistor arching from pin1 to pin 5. Anyone else have the resistor in place?

3. How can I check, with a multimeter, how my 2-phase motors are wired? I want to make sure they are assigned the correct pin.
4. Should "reset" switch between "power" and "fault" in Mach3? I can only get it into fault mode when exiting Mach3 (no EStop)

***UPDATE-WOW, I just noticed that my premade DB9 cables connecting my motors are really hot! (Gecko is fine - receiving 48DCV). I removed the premade cable and just connected only the motor end I soldered into the X-axis on the Gecko and my motor is humming a little (Progress! lol)***

What does everyone think?

I really could use some help here guys.Attachment 266464Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo-0003.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	266466