I registered along time ago and read a lot, but can't remember if I've ever posted here or not. We have a shop with all Fanuc control, and just got an Okuma MX-60HB with OSP-U100L control a couple weeks ago. I think I have the control down now, but I have some questions.

I was given a proven program for this machine from a vendor that has 8 different G15 offsets. After I loaded the program it automatically loaded all of the G15 offsets into the "Zero Set" screen, all good. Ran a part, with different but very similar tombstones than the vendor had. Checked the part, made all of my offsets on the "Zero Set" screen and all was good. Ran the program through from the beginning and bam all of my changes to the offsets were gone. I had to edit the program where it lists "VZOFX[1]=" and so on. One solution would be to start the program after the listed variables in the program, but that is not good for production. I've been really busy and haven't had much time to read the books and figure this out, I'm sure it's something simple i'm missing.

The other question I have right now is, if the machine throws an alarm in the middle of a program, say for low coolant, how can I clear this code without also resetting the program? I topped off the coolant, but couldn't find an alarm reset or anything, I had to leave the alarm displayed for the rest of operation unless I reset the program as well.

Thanks for any responses, looking forward to communicating more in the forums here.