Hi guys,
I have to say I have absolutely no idea on how to write VB SCRIPT, and now having LIMIT switches on my machine with the add bonus of managing to wire up a AUTO TOOL ZERO probe on to the BOB.
I searched the net for examples of AUTO TOOL ZERO macros, and finally found something that I could roughly understand and work with from GURUBREW on youtube.

After loading it, and playing, and adding what I thought was logical to it, it looks like this ( now I know in the eyes of you experts in this field this might look like a horror movie) but it worked the way I wanted it to, apart from one line of code,
( as shown in red ).

I would like to substitute this part of code with the following instruction.

PAUSE OR STOP, AND WAIT, FOR IN INFINATE AMOUNT OF TIME. ( i might have the urge for a cup of tea)
DURING THAT TIME IT WILL ALLOW ME TO POSITION THE POBE,
AND ALLOW ME TO MANUALLY JOG THE Z AXIS DOWN TO 5MM ABOVE THE PROBE.
(I have 75mm of travel on my Z axis and having to wait for it go down slowly time wasted.)
THEN ON PRESSING ONLY THE "ENTER" KEY WILL CONTINUE WITH THE SCRIPT.

************************************************** ************************************************** *************

CurrentFeed = GetOemDRO(818) 'Get the current feedrate to return to later
CurrentAbsInc = GetOemLED(48) 'Get the current G90/G91 state
CurrentGmode = GetOemDRO(819) 'Get the current G0/G1 state

DoButton( 24 ) 'REF ALL HOME Z
DoButton( 23 ) 'REF ALL HOME Y
DoButton( 22 ) 'REF ALL HOME X
DoButton( 25 ) 'REF ALL HOME A

If GetOemLed (825)=0 Then 'Check to see if the probe is already grounded or faulty
DoOEMButton (1010) 'zero the Z axis so the probe move will start from here
Code "G0 X-25Y-25. F50" 'move to Z zero probe position

Code "G4 P5" ' this delay gives me time to get from computer to hold probe in place

Code "G90 G31Z-10. F50" 'probing move, can set the feed rate here as well as how far to move
While IsMoving() 'wait while it happens
Wend
ZProbePos = GetVar(2002) 'get the exact point the probe was hit
Code "G0 Z" &ZProbePos 'go back to that point, always a very small amount of overrun
While IsMoving ()
Wend
Call SetDro (2, 10.0) ' PROBE THICKNESS
Sleep 200 'Pause for Dro to update.
Code "G28. F100" 'MOVE Z Y X A BACK TO HOME POSITION
While IsMoving ()
Wend
Code "(Z axis is now zeroed)" 'puts this message in the status bar
Code "F" &CurrentFeed 'Returns to prior feed rate
Else
Code "(Z-Plate is grounded, check connection and try again)" 'this goes in the status bar if applicable
End If
If CurrentAbsInc = 0 Then 'if G91 was in effect before then return to it
Code "G91"
End If
If CurrentGMode = 0 Then 'if G0 was in effect before then return to it
Code "G0"
End If

I you think you can help, then I look forward to your comment, then I can realy start cutting something.....