I've been experiencing this problem from the VERY FIRST DAY I installed BobCAD v25 build 996 on my WinXP computer. I was just so disgusted I never contacted BobCAD to get it resolved. I've been wrestling with v23 and once I figured out how to make it work for me I just fell back on it and forgot about v25. Anyway, on to the problem.

When I start BobCAD v25 it opens up with the splash screen and all that. And, just when you think it's finished initializing a dialog box pops up entitled "Server Busy" with two buttons to choose either "Switch To..." or "Retry". Clicking "Switch To..." is the same as clicking the windoze Start button. Clicking "Retry" is an endless loop. If you don't minimize the BobCAD window in a hurry - before the "Server Busy" dialog box appears the computer is high jacked for SEVERAL MINUTES, i.e. you cannot do anything until another dialog box appears entitled "Web Page Error" with the question "Do you want to debug this web page?"

I suspect a registry problem, but have no clue where to start looking. Have you experienced this? If so, how did you fix it?