586,217 active members*
3,164 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: KL-460

KL-460

I really appreciate my dk40 now , but 300*200 mm is a little bit short so I would like to buy another with bigger print surface .

Does anyone knows something about this model:

tube laser 60w, la lumière rouge positionnement/levage table de travail 460 machine de gravure laser dans Equipements laser de Industrie & affaires sur AliExpress.com | Alibaba Group

Thanks for all the informations you could give to me.

Re: KL-460

Maybe put littlebit more money and buy machine with dsp. My friend have this machine. Same lihyu studio labs card, same mirrors, same laserhead. Cutting table lift option is poor. You can buy this and make some change or put more money and buy 50w or 60w laser with dsp.

Re: KL-460

That's what was in my mind, to buy it and later to change some parts inside , the mother board first , for a HT-XEON2 maybe or more certainly for a AWC608 ).
    I was interrested to buy the kl-460 with the ruida controller ( a DSP) but it's twice the price, this one will cost me 1391,00 euros with EMS sending.

I know that the table lift is mechanical, I will transform it, with a nema17, to a motorized one. And I'm sure that the laser tube isn't a real 60w but certainly a 50w , but now it won't be a real problem, you taught me a lot to adapt the alim and the tube...