Hi all,

Ive been in the market to upgrade linear rails, and with my budget I knew that I would either need to go with Hiwins or get the lucky eBay scores.

While looking around for different Hiwin prices, I came accross a company selling profile rail and blocks called "Three-Ring Precision Machinery." The prices that they have are very low for their items, and from the only supplier that I have found of this company the shipping isn't outrageously gouged either.

Blocks for their "15" series rails are about $13 US per piece, and shipping is about $7 US for the first and an additional two or three dollars per additional.

The rail has ridiculous prices as well. About $50 US for a 1600mm piece of "15" series, shipping was $50 for the first and $30 per additional.

They have profile rails in all sizes from 15 to 45, and the prices are universally cheaper throughout the store.

I can not find one bit of information about these rails though. Google has failed me, and the only thing that comes up from Google or here are posts making references to three ring binders. I do not expect these rails to be top of the line quality or anything, but at this price, they are more economical than those SBR series supported shaft rails, but with the advantage of the block being able to take forces in all directions. Are these worth anything at all, or would it be better to just stick with the Hiwins?

Im not sure if posting a direct link is allowed on the forums, but here is the store on Aliexpress: Yueqing Three-Ring Precision Machinery Co.,Ltd - Small Orders Online Store, Hot Selling rail tool,rail weaver,rail clothes and more on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group