Hi guys,

I have a tree 250 with a Vogel pump. The oiler comes on, but I'm not seeing the oil pressure switch trigger. I've verified that the pump can deliver oil, but I haven't been able to verify this at pressure. I'm not certain whats more likely, the Vogel pump losing pressure, the pressure switch failing, or some leak in the lines. I suspect that the switch is what failed, but I'm not going to take any chances until I know the spindle is getting oil.

I figure that my first step is to get a pressure gauge into the system at various places so I can test the pump and look for leaks, but I'm having a hard time identifying the fittings tree used for the oiler lines. The flow sensor switch looks like an NPT tapered thread or maybe a BSPT tapered thread, except its threaded at 25 threads per inch (instead of 27). The hose that connects the manifolds together has some form of o-ring piloted connector (.3" diameter) with a tapered thread. I haven't seen these types of fittings before and I was hoping someone on this board would be able to identify them for me.

also, does anybody know where I can find a replacement pressure switch or a decent place for a pump rebuild?

Thanks