Hi guys i need some input please. A good few months ago i decided to do a complete rebuild of my cnc router. I've decided to use a breakout board that i bought last year on a wim. The rason for this is that it has 0-10v pwm control which will allow me to control my spindle from linuxcnc. The problem i have is that i never had any real instructions for it hence why it was never used. I think the connections in the main are self explanatory but i do question some of the translation.

here is the beast and instructions, i removed the pic of the board from the doc so i could upload it but it was the same as the separate pic anyway without the labels. The areas that confuse me a bit are what they call common cathode and and common anode? do they really mean that? note that there are 3 connections for each of the relays.

My machine is a 3 axis router with duel screws (X and A), i'm using typical 4.5 amp steppers so no surprises there for wiring. So my questions are what connections do i need to connect to the VR, VI, ACM and relay for my hauyang VFD. Any comments around any connections made to it would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Paul