586,347 active members*
3,728 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > ArtCam Pro > The last supper bas relief - Trade???

The last supper bas relief - Trade???

Hi, I'm looking for a bas relief of the last supper. If anyone wants to trade, ill trade, just let me know what you want, if I have it, ill trade it. Im looking for a bas relief in this format. Below is an example .bmp

That is a beautiful .bmp - it looks like it would convert perfectly to levels corresponding to grayscale.

I've done a lot of software to convert .bmp to g-code but most often it takes a lot of work to clean them and isolate & recolor layers so they can be converted nicely.
    Producing a single face from an old b/w photo took me days of painful pixel editing.

I don't have much 'free time' to do it, but if you have a clean .bmp of The Last Supper, I can certainly test my code on it. I can then post the code and converted .bmps to you and you can determine if it's too rough to bother fixing by hand in a viewer or in mspaint.

here is a last supper in bmp
    saludos
    cecilio
    Attached Files Attached Files

Wow, thanks a lot. I didn't expect to actually get it. It was worth a try and it paid off. Ive been looking for this for the longest time. If you need anything let me know. I can design in 3d and export to any format. I just can't too portraits especially the last supper. Thanks again and I will be checking this post just in case you guys need anything.

hello,
    Can you tell me what software are you using to make that skull picture?
    I am dying to get somewhere to do that for bas relief work

Skull bas relief

I use Zbrush 4r4. I created the entire skull in 3d. This way I can rotate it any angle. I use this for 3d printing wax for jewelry or wax milling. If you want a bas relief I can make you one, just tell me how you want it to look. Check out my facebook if you wanna see some of my designs.
    www.facebook.com/SGcustomsilver

Below is a better more detailed skull. I made the second image into a negative so you can see the detail better. I uploaded it as a 1800 x 3000, but the website might have resized it. I can email you the file any size you want... The third image is my current project.

This is my current project...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   Silver Ring.jpg  

If you want I can send you more, better reliefs of skulls. I made several different skulls.

do u have last supper in .stl, .obj, .rlf format?

the LAST SUPPER only in .bmp
    Attachment 213008

will try this

Re: The last supper bas relief - Trade???

[QUOTE=gcz;1132226]That is a beautiful .bmp - it looks like it would convert perfectly to levels corresponding to grayscale.

Hi, good evening, do you know what software I can use to convert an image into bas relief? or anyone who provide this service?

Re: The last supper bas relief - Trade???

[QUOTE=bixwaltg;1648294]
    Quote Originally Posted by gcz View Post
    That is a beautiful .bmp - it looks like it would convert perfectly to levels corresponding to grayscale.

Hi, good evening, do you know what software I can use to convert an image into bas relief? or anyone who provide this service?
    You might want to check out Danny's (Yohudi) latest posts to this thread, and his website for videos and tools:

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/genera...parts-art.html

He covers the processes pretty well.

cheers, Ian
    It's rumoured that everytime someone buys a TB6560 based board, an engineer cries!