586,269 active members*
3,424 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Bridgeport Machines > Bridgeport / Hardinge Mills > Lost all machine parameters for Bridgeport TC2G with TNC 370 controls

Lost all machine parameters for Bridgeport TC2G with TNC 370 controls

Hi,

Hadn´t been using the machine for a while and a few days ago noticed that the machine parameters had been erased, because of drained buffer batteries. I was able to recover some of the parameters, but I still can´t get it to function properly.
    If someone could give me the list for the suitable machine parameters that would be much appreciated. Also could you tell me if this problem is caused by faulty parameters - when i press the white button above the emergency stop button the z axis starts to move although it shouldn´t.

Re: Lost all machine parameters for Bridgeport TC2G with TNC 370 controls

Im not familiar with your machine but my guess if its like other bp machines there are different configurations for machines and a basic stamp for the basics of all machines etc... your white button could be configured differently from what it was??? at this point the most informative way to get machine back to working condition would be keep up research on this forum and Internet before doing things, but once you understand things about peramiters, mess around with them a bit just make sure you record what you have done and change thing back if need be. One thing at a time, also save and reboot often to see response from changes, start by touching things related to you problems and try not to mess around with servos and tuning as they can be !@#$%^& figure out reasons for loss of settings I.E dead battery also do you have a hard drive and or discs for this machine???