586,443 active members*
3,106 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Shopmaster/Shoptask > Where else do the Shopmaserforum folks hang out?

Where else do the Shopmaserforum folks hang out?

Hi all, I see that we have a pretty good posting read pool going on here. But not much in the way of overall activity??? I understsnd how the Newbs come like a tornado... I know... I'm on the Plasma CNC groups for some time. Same w/ anything new and the need to just go HoH on it . Tis exciting to take on a hobby challenge of this magnatude after 30 years in the IT/EE field I am blown away by the things you Machinist can do with or without a CNC setup. Now that is really something to be proud of folks! Not really a rant but I thought I'd ask if there is some other location / forum for shopmaster kin? I found CNC Arena and see it is a Mirror of this site??? I think I found a site which JT setup from his pages but maybe has 30 posts? Anyway- To the group- Have a great day and Into the Mach3 setups!

Re: Where else do the Shopmaserforum folks hang out?

Quote Originally Posted by countryguy View Post
    Hi all, I see that we have a pretty good posting read pool going on here. But not much in the way of overall activity??? I understsnd how the Newbs come like a tornado... I know... I'm on the Plasma CNC groups for some time. Same w/ anything new and the need to just go HoH on it . Tis exciting to take on a hobby challenge of this magnatude after 30 years in the IT/EE field I am blown away by the things you Machinist can do with or without a CNC setup. Now that is really something to be proud of folks! Not really a rant but I thought I'd ask if there is some other location / forum for shopmaster kin? I found CNC Arena and see it is a Mirror of this site??? I think I found a site which JT setup from his pages but maybe has 30 posts? Anyway- To the group- Have a great day and Into the Mach3 setups!
    I'd like to know also! Seems we can hear the crickets cause it's so quiet! Hmmmm.