Well Hello all,

Here I am like Bob waiting fro the machine I ordered today. I ordered the turnkey CNC mill with the rotary table, belt drive. getting some other stuff down the road. Paul quoted about 60 days for delivery. I have a large metal table that I am going to mount it on. (5' x 12' of 1/4" steel. should hold it and give room for all kinds of tool storage along side. I'm looking for source for mounting plate and 4 jaw chuck to go on the rotary table. also any one have any plans or suggestions where I can find plans for enclosures for this sweet machine. I don't have welding equipment so I will contract it here. I see the one on CNC cookbook made from plywood, not sure I want to go that way, but do like the open ends for long stuff. At this point it is just planning stage and looking for ideas and suggestions .

in the next few days I will work on learning on how to post vids to this site, then when things happen I will document with both pics and vids. I will try to be as through as Bob was.

And to the distractors out there, I like what I bought and don't give a damn about your thoughts about what I decided to buy and do!!

Larry in north bend Or.