I am in process of building my DIY Wood Router and have a question about stepper motors/drivers/Mach 3. I purchased 3 used NEMA 34 stepper motors several months ago when I decide that I would tackle a DIY CNC project. Additionally, I purchased a Gecko 201 driver off ebay. The motors are 8 wire motors. The motors are MCG steppers and have a max of 80 volts and 7.0 amps and produce 651 oz/in. My question is can I mix and match different stepper motors and drivers? Or, do they all have to be the same? Can I mix and match if need be? And if it is acceptable to do that, will Mach 3 be able to deal with the mix/match? I have a C10 parallel breakout board, and will need to purchase at least 2 more drivers. The system I am constructing is calling for 2 motors on the x axis, 1 on the y, and 1 on the z. I may decide to switch out one or more of the motors to a NEMA 23 form factor as these MCG NEMA 34's are probably heavier that my wood router would need. Additionally, I may decide to convert the x-axis to be driven by just one of the NEMA 34 steppers. I appreciate any insight anyone can offer on this.