Hi
I just finished up my enclosure and thought I would share a few pics.
I have an Aliant knee mill that over the years I've cobbed together a sort of splash guard enclosure. I recently acquired a BP mill and figured I would take a crack at a full enclosure. The main thing I gleaned from years of mopping up coolant was you have to have a catch pan under the base of the machine. Now you can pump the coolant from there if it's on the ground or you can elevate the whole machine and have it drain into a sump. Since I have high ceilings I chose the latter. Elevating it also allows me to get under it with a fork lift.

Here is a screen grab of the initial design

It's kind of based on the Deckel FP2
I used 2 pieces of 3"x3" 1/4" wall square tube stacked like cribbing to raise the machine up 6".

Here is a grab of the finished design

The monitor and keyboard swivel on bearings so you can swing it into position for jogging and setup.
The surround is 3/16" polycarbonate that I bend in my sheet metal brake. I like using polycarbonate because it gives me full field of view and the bending really speeds up fabrication. All 4 sides and the top are enclosed. The motor and head poke out. The final product ended up being a little shorter than the design.

Here is the finished product:

You can see how nice the polycarbonate is. It lets a ton of light in and I can glance over from any other machine and see whats going on. The doors are sliders and lift right off so you hose them off for cleaning.

There is a splash trough on the front with a neoprene sheet on the front that just hangs. Works better than I expected.

The doors open as wide as the table so you have full access. Overall the footprint is only a few inches wider and deeper than the actual machine travel distances.

It became a total time vampire and there were times when I was regretting starting it but this made it all worthwhile:

Happy to answer any questions you might have. Thanks for looking.

Derek