Hey gang,

I am selling my beloved Tormach Series 1 PCNC mill, and all related accessories.

I had hoped to own this machine for the rest of my life - but I don't cut hard metals anymore, and I do need the bigger work area provided by a router... so I have purchased a router and no longer have room for my Tormach in my shop.

I am selling the Tormach AND the variety of dedicated accessories I have accumulated for it. More than $14k invested. I am asking $8500 for the whole lot, and do not want to deal with selling bits and peices.

I will post pictures shortly and will edit this post with a more complete list, but the short details are:

Series 1 PCNC 1100 ( the only feature of newer mills that I really want is the brake on the Z-axis, but that hasnt been enough of a headache for me to make the upgrade)
Deluxe machine base with wide splashguards and coolant system built in.
PC machine controller with Mach3, monitor and keyboard on a mobile arm.
20+ Tormach Tooling System (TTS) toolholders in various sizes - including 3 drill chucks, 2 ER20 collet holders, the Tormach Superfly cutter, an indexable shell mill, etc
A variety of carbide endmills
Vises: Swiss precision 5" vise, magnetic vise, sine plates.
Meyer precision Pin gage set
Handful of R8 tool holders
Tormach tool height dial gage with granite surface block
and more.

I'd prefer to sell it FOB and not deal with crating it and shipping, but the latter is possible if you cover the cost.

Again - I will post pics soon, please PM me with any questions