My boss gave me a H-Square Engraver he no longer used. He said it worked when he put it in the basement. It appear to be in good condition and the spindle motor powers up. Here's the problem, the control box was separated and has gone missing. Cords too.
Here is what it is. I would like to create a control box to run this machine for my in garage use. It is the usual bench top configuration, 3 Axis 12x19 table. Unipolar steppers, 2 NEMA 23 2 phase motors and 1 NEMA 34 2 phase motors and an induction spindle motor. There are limit switches on X and Y. I have read a lot about motor drives on this site and I don't think there is a problem doing what I want. My problem is I don't have much electronic background and don't really know where to start. It looks like there are different types of drivers. I have concluded I need a micro step version of driver card. I need a power supply to support 12v and each 23 motor is rated 1.25A and the 34 is 1.5A. I conclude a 36V to 48V power with 5-10Amps will work. Do I need a separate control card? Should I use separate cards for each motor or a 3 in 1?

Can some one provide a schematic of where I can start so I don't have to read every item to figure out what I don't want?
Thanks for any and all help in advance!

Gary