586,332 active members*
4,170 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Corel laser not working

Downloaded Corel laser from link on internet and will not let me open it as says Corel draw not downloaded can anyone help

Re: Corel laser not working

I have never heard of Corel Laser. What is it? A program made by Corel for use with a laser?

Milt

I presume so yes that is what they have sent me

Can you post the download link? Who sent you the link?

I have been using Corel for years and have never heard of them having a program for a laser. I would like to have a look, but it is not on their website.

Milt

As the machine never came with any software the person on ebay sent me the link to download

CorelLaser is a plug-in for CorelDraw, written in China, that allows the engraver/cutter to be controlled from within CorelDraw. It requires a dongle (looks like a USB stick - red for CorelLaser, other colours are for different software) to operate and provides for cutting and engraving via a toolbar that CorelLaser inserts into the CorelDraw's menu system.

You should have got the dongle with the machine and the CorelLaser software will ask for the serial number of the driver board as well as the board's model no. CorelDraw does not usually come with the machine.

CorelLaser is not published by Corel.

have never heard of Corel Laser. What is it?i think you mean coreal program printout directly from laser machine software
    lasercut software now have this function
    write to me for details : [email protected]
    tina from g.weike laser
    EMAIL: [email protected] SKYPE: lysunshine521

Hi Tina

Not wishing to hijack this thread but Lihuiyiu Labs make the driver board and the CorelLaser+2013 software is by Lihuiyusoft Co., Ltd. It does not use the print routine from CorelDraw but engraves and cuts from a toolbar that it inserts into CorelDraw. The driver board is based on the 6C6879 chip as far as I can tell. It won't cut and engrave in the same operation and is distributed with the ShanDongxinbang laser machine Co cutter/engraver.

GG

The Youtube link below helped me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CMH1yQkrX0

Just got laser last week. It did not come with a "dongle"...nor did I have to find numbers on motherboard. Hope this helps.

BTW: My digital display is in Chinese, I think. Is there a way to change this to English?