Hello guys,

you know, some of the things a man has got to leave like it is. If it works, don't touch it!
But then, sometimes you've got to clean your workspace and you've have got to clean the dust out of the computers.

Which i did, last friday. I pulled all the cables out of the pc that controlles the machine.
Took the air copressor and blew it all clean. really nice!

But then, I reconnected all the cables and ***** since then i didn't get my machine to communicate with the computer.
Same set-up (i didn't change a thing) and i get the 'communication timed ou' error message in Lasercut.

So I use the MPC6515 motion controller (v1.2.3) with Lasercut 5.3 and a white dongle.
What have I done so far: downloaded new software and drivers from Nottinghack UK https://wiki.nottinghack.org.uk/wiki...serCut/Install

For that thank you guys! Awesome website and really handy installation guide.
On my laptop, which I use now to control the machine, it works perfect.
Nice and clean install everything works perfect. The laptop recognizes the machine as an LT SLAVE

The main computer recognizes the machine as an EZ USB FX thing... And i cannot install the wright driver for that one.
Even if i choose the corresponing map with the files, i get the message that the aprioraite file can not be found...

So i think there (with the drivers) is lays the problem.
Thank for listening :-)

My question:

The laptop recognizes the machine as LT Slave USB (68013A) driver,
my main pc recognizes it as EZ USB.

How do I get my main pc to recognize my machine as a LT Slave USB?

Best regards,

MArk