Picked up a 3020T from inlaws using mach 3. Everything seems to be working fine except z axis movement. Using calibration on axis movement and dial indicator it is usually within .001-.002 on .100" movements. However, when running a program the initial movement in z axis will pause most of the time while the DRO continues to move throwing off my zero setting in the axis. Initial movement towards part in z usually crashes unless caught. Axis hesitates only in positive movement usually about .200" below top home. I've tried screwing around with the motor tuning in this axis (the only axis causing problems) and when manually raising, it will ocassionally go all the way up without hesitation. After it does this 2 or 3 times and I think its straightened out, I'll try to run a program and it usually shows up on the first positioning z move. Do you guys feel like I'm coping with a motor tuning issue or is there a setting I'm overlooking? I really appreciate any attempts at helping, and I'm wishing I had taken up a less mentally demanding hobby at age 70. Thanks.