586,129 active members*
2,805 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Anilam Users - What do you want to know?

I'm working on the next Anilam training CD/DVD and I was wondering......

Which Anilam controller do you have?

What you would you like to see in a training video?
    (what do you need to know about programming your control?)

Your input is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mike Mattera
    Tips For Manufacturing Training CD's, DVD's for Mastercam, SolidWorks, Inventor, G-Code Training & More
    http://www.tipsforcadcam.com

Hi,

I have Anilams 6000M, I want to ask that, how do I output x, y, z values when machine is running. and it writes x, y, z values to a file.

Well it seems that no one has Anilam Controllers or Everyone knows their control so well there is no need for additional training material.

Mike Mattera
    Tips For Manufacturing Training CD's, DVD's for Mastercam, SolidWorks, Inventor, G-Code Training & More
    http://www.tipsforcadcam.com

hi mike,
    i ran a fryer mill and it had a anilam 5300 controller w/conversational software, the feature i used a lot was the spiral option (really made for a good looking part) the control seemed to fight me every step of the way when trying to program these paths, always had to be in incremental coordinates. also ran an anilam 1100 controler on a mill it was so much nicer than the 5300. anyway not for me, but you may want to include a section on this option in your training prog.

good luck with it, phill

How about one on the crusader ml.
    R

I also have a fryer and I have a twelve tool turret and an Anlilam 6300 controller. I have serious issues with the TLO working properly. Not sure why...still trying to figure out why I can't set my TLO's and the ref. the part Z0 and calib. Z and have all the tools work properly. Some help on thast would be great!!!

anilam 1100

How do I connect to pc for upload/dload to pc
    tree mill w/anilam 1100
    where do i put in aux codes

anilam controller

we have just purchased a machine with a 5300 controller on it .Am finding it fairly easy to use so far,have not used all features yet,but love what I have used so far eg 3 lines of code to program 1800 holes would be interested in video to see more features.

for more features go to the Anilam website and you can view the user manuals in pdf form.

Mike,

What I want to know is the manufacturer and part number for the spindle and coolant relays on the IO board. They plug into the area in pink.

Please help

[email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IO BOARD.jpg  

Anilam 1100 to hook up VFD?

Does anyone know if it is possible to utilize a VFD with the 1100 control?
    Thank you

I have a crusader II model 154-002 BCJ As of last weekend the controller will not power up. It shut off in the middle of a cut. There is 110VAC into it and the fuse is good. My guess is that the power supply is at fault, however I have no diagrams for the controller.

Any ideas?

Question Anilam 5300

I recently purchased a Fryer MC-40 with a Anilam 5300M controller. I have been conventionally machining for almost 20 years but never ran a cnc. I am hoping to find a training cd of some sort to learn how to run and program my machine. If there is anything out there like that for a beginner could someone let me know where I can get one. Thank you

help with harddrive migration

Hi, I run both a 3+1 axis 5400 and a 5300mk 3axis mill. programmed using surf cam.

I am tryin6 to mi6rate from a year 2000 hard drive to new hard drive. I used a hd clonin6 tool, it worked. Kinda, the problem with it is that it has an extend hard drive partition that is not a standard fat partition.

any help with how to do this in a different way. My hard drive keeps on coming up with bad sectors and losing my tool table. I need to replace them.
    Jon

I program and operate a Baron VM-16 with Anilam 5300M control everyday. I have all the programming, and utility manuals available in PDF format. In the manuals you will find all the G and M codes, along with all the canned cycles. The cool thing about the 5300M is the on board CAM system that you can use to program the machine. I use BobCAD to create programs for my machine. I have a customized post processor you could have if you decided to go in that direction. If you never ran or operated a CNC some of what I said may not make a whole lot of sense yet, but many CNC programmers never had the chance to have 20 years of conventional machining experience to draw from. I don't have a training CD, but I would be happy to assist you in getting to know your Anilam 5300M control.
    First question is what kind of machining to you intend to do? Just like a manual mill a cnc uses the Cartesian Coordinate System to locate positions on the work piece, but instead of driving that drill in by hand. You need a program with something like

G53O1 <--position of your work piece you can have up to 99 stored
    T1 <---calls tool number 1
    S600M3 <---600 rpm, M3 turns on spindle
    M8 <---turns on coolant
    G0 X2 Y2 <--moves tool to X Y position
    G0 Z.1 < .100 above part
    G81 Z-.5 R.1 F2.0 <--machine will drill to Z-.500 feeding @ 2 IPM and retract up to .1
    X2 Y2 <--at this position
    G80 <--cancels drilling cycle
    M9 <--turns off coolant
    M5 <--turns off spindle
    M2 <--rewinds program to the top waiting on you to put another part in
    Connect with me on LinkedIn.com if I can be of any help to you
    John Casey | LinkedIn
    or email me [email protected]

Re: Anilam Users - What do you want to know?

Hi Mike;
    I have the 1100 M and am struggling to figure it out.
    If you have some videos that would be helpful, I sure want to know.
    Drop a line!
    Thanks,
    Mark