I have been on the forum in quiet a while. I have been really busy at work.

I gathered a ton of info from the forum to build my router several years ago. I have also build another since then.

Anyway, to make a long story short. I am an archer when I have time. During hunting season I seem to do a lot of bow repairs for friends and what not. Which, eats up time I don't really have. Time I could send making my own projects.

A guy I know in Denmark has built one these jigs that I want to build. He used an old Xray machine an tore it apart and used it's steppers to make this machine. He posted a video om youtube a year ago to so off his new "toy". I have been wanting to start this project for that time. Here's the link to his video...

Making of a 4 color compound bow string - YouTube

So I started building the jig on Sunday. I am as far as needing to build the motor plates....that's when I stopped. My plan was to use two Nema 23's for this build. Now, I have never tried to get two motors to run together but opposite directions. Then be able to reverse that. The more I thought about it to more my brain turned to mush....

Now I am reaching out to my life line at this forum....you guys are my only hope.

Thanks,

Mark