Hello,
I have a Flashcut CNC system hat I bought in 2000 and it has served me well over the years, but recently the 4th axis quit working. I took the driver unit apart an there are 4 IMS IB462-FE1 drivers inside. I have confirmed that this is the problem by swapping the X axis driver for the A axis and then the A axis works but the X axis doesn't. So I started looking around the internet for a replacement IMS IB462-FE1 and discovered they are considered obsolete and discontinued by the manufacturer, IMS. Unfortunately they don't offer up an replacement part number. Does anyone have a surplus IB462-FE1 they are willing to sell? I wouldn't mind getting a couple/few of them to have a couple spares around. Does anyone have a suggestion for a replacement driver? I am looking at Motor Driver (24-40 volts DC, up to 3.0 amps, microstepping from 1 to 1/64) and R208-RO - LIN ENGINEERING R208-RO - STEP MOTOR DRIVER, BIPOLAR, 24VDC | Newark element14 US but would prefer to have a drop in replacement so I don't have other issues to resolve. Thanks for your time!