I am trying to go closed loop with my new BLDC spindle motor and controller and need some help deciphering the outputs from the control board and how they should be connected to the breakout board. I am attaching documentation below in hopes that someone can better explain how i should address this. I can't understand the writing and i have difficulty in interpreting the schematic they have supplied and not sure if i am over complicating it or if i am right in being weary in my doubts of how to do this.

The system:

- Mach3
- Cnc4pc c11g rev.8 breakout board
- Hipool bldc spindle motor with controller (uses on board hall effect sensor for single pulse per revolution output)

below is the manual for the C11G Rev.8 Breakout Board and Hipool BLDC motor and controller:

http://cnc4pc.com/Tech_Docs/C11GR8_2_USER_MANUAL.pdfC11G Rev.8 Breakout Board Manual

Here is a put together diagram of my components which may help clearly explain the connections and jumper settings hopefully, i also included an image of the page describing the RPM sensor pulse output with an electrical diagram from hipool which is a little beyond my understanding.

Attachment 253632

Attachment 253634

Any assistance on this will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Chris