This one has me stumped. I'm trying to use V26 to create a table top for my CRP-4848. All my operations work except when I try to set a tool path for a t-slot cutter. The operation is created with no errors, but a tool path is not generated - nor does it show in the list of operations in the simulator. I would appreciate someone looking the project over and telling me what I'm doing wrong.

The t-slot cutter being used is a Shars 404-1701 (5/16" x 21/32" x 17/64).

I tried adding additional geometry to represent the bounds of the t-slot cutter's diameter and I tried a single path with tool comp turned of - both didn't seem to work.

If you curious, this file is for generating t-slots on an existing piece of plywood bolted to my CRP-4848. The existing table top was a "scrap" piece of plywood I had laying around after building my base for the table, that's why it's smaller than the 60" x 48" that my CRP-4848 can handle. I'm basically using this piece to make my mistakes on before I put a new piece of 60" x 48" plywood on to cover the whole table. Having it slotted would help make the next table top later this week.

-Freeman