This is my first time posting to any forum but, I have read many posts from here and have gathered a lot of good information. I hope I can get some good responses, learn a lot and share some information as well. I am getting ready to build a 4'x4' cnc plasma table. I am going to build one instead of buy one for a couple reasons. First I can save money going this route and second, I want to learn as much as I can from this project. I have all the equipment I need (two mills, one cnc, lathe, band saw, torch, welder) to do this so that will be a big help. I chose this size because I am limited on space but, I can still buy 4'x8' sheets and utilize it all. I am going to purchase a Hypertherm Powermax 45 plasma cutter and as for the electronics components I will be contacting CandCNC. All the steel for the frame and water table will be purchased from a local supplier and I have come across several suppliers on the internet for V Rollers and track. Right now I am struggling with finding a good place to purchase the rack and pinion components. I know there are some other components such as reduction gears and belts that I will need as well. I am open to any ideas so please share your thoughts. I would also like to share my thoughts and Ideas with anybody that is interested. This probably won't be a speedy process so please bear with me.

Bobby