my job just added a roland mdx40a milling machine and i just cut my first couple test cuts..i have a job that needs to be done for tomorrow and im having trouble and was hoping someone had a solution...i am trying to mill out small .5 inch triangles out of sheet metal(brass)...i created the file and i have the settings that seem to cut very well but i cant seem to figure out how to attach the sheet metal to the bed and have it stay,..im using double sided tape and it mills the outside of the triangle just fine(thats the first step) but when it goes to mill out the center of the triangles i guess theres not enough material left to sufficiently hold it to the bed and the triangles move out of place and i need to abort the milling....the logical solution i guess would be to somehow change the file so it mills the center of the triangle out first but i cant for the life of me figure out how to do that and i absolutely need this job finished tomorrow morning so i cant spend all day on the phone with roland trying to solve that problem so i was hoping you guys had a solution for me to fix the sheet metal more firmly to the bed so i can cut out tiny shapes without having them move while cutting.

please i absolutely need a solution for this tonight!!...thanks!!!!