I can not get programs into my machine. I've trouble shot the heck out of this thing. The wire is good, the computer is good, communicates with my Hitachi Seiki lathe. Also tried a computer that worked in the past and no dice. The dnc software works with the lathe also. Currently I put the dnc software in a ready to send mode, run to the machine turn the key and hit read. The machine sends over the signal to the computer and the program gets shot over. But the machine never receives it. I have been successful punching out programs also.

The most important things in this mystery currently are

1 that this started out with a Memory 101 error on the 6m, and that was fixed by startup holding reset and delete to clear the memory of programs. It will except manual data entry.
2 It has been really hot here in so cal the last few weeks.
3 Also I recently installed antivirus software on the computer, but after this problem removed it.
4 The memory is aftermarket from a company called Memex in Ontario who have not been helpful except to tell me the board would not be under warranty.
5 Also the lathe when I first started to communicate with that machine during this event gave me a Macro Lock signal and wouldn't recieve any programs, I changed program numbers and now that is fixed but is a sign that something may have changed.
6 I tried slowing the baud rate down to 4800 and nothing
7 I tried making a new wire and a shorter wire nothing

Please help this is killing me.