Hello everybody this is my first post but I have been watching the new builds on here for a while now and any input the community can give me on this build would be much appreciated.

I plan to make a 5 axis machine with the 4th axis on the milling head and a rotary on the X table. Material I plan to be working with is everything form wood/aluminum to steel.
All parts will be machined from steel except the motor brackets.

Parts list
NSK C5 ballscrew 32mm diameter with 10mm lead, zero backlash
X Axis is 300mm travel
Y Axis is 1000mm
Z Axis is 200mm
These are already purchased.

Motors
The motors I plan to get are 3 steppers from Orientalmotor for the XYZ Axis and smaller ones for the other 2 rotary axises. I will also be getting encoders for them.

Controller
DSPMC

I plan on using 2 harmonic drive gears for the rotary axises
CSF-17-100-2UH gear heads or the equivalent component set with custom spindles.

Rails
30mm Hiwin linear rails I am getting these from a surplus store.

Spindle
I will be getting a KL-2200 to start and will be building my own bt30 atc motor spindle or a bt 30 tomach spindle with my own motor and atc system.

I do have some questions
1. Would a C32 breakout board with a smoothstepper work as well as the one I have listed there?
2. Are those good stepper/driver combos or should I go with something else?
3. Are the harmonic drive gear heads good enough to handle milling forces or should I use only the component set and my own built spindle?

Some notes on the images, first I have not finished the X axis design I only have a place holder table in place at the moment and there will be 4 rails supporting the table. I should have this done in the next couple of days. The frame is 6"x6'x.5" steel tube and I plan to fill them with sand to add mass. The red bottom is a steel plate bolted to the top of a row of that same tubing.