586,238 active members*
3,588 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Plasma, EDM / Waterjet Machines > CNC Plasma / Oxy Fuel Cutting Machines > Need Help ASAP. Will pay for it. In a jamb new machine will not work

Need Help ASAP. Will pay for it. In a jamb new machine will not work

Ok We have a brand new 5x10 plasma table with CANDCNC stuff on the table. I have updated everything and it will not work correctly. I tried Tom at CANDCNC but hoildays they are out. If anyboody has a little time to help me fix it over the phone and knows Toms controlls I will pay whatever you need for your time. I have had this for I think a month and still cant get it fixed. Im not blaming TOM at all he is a great guy but I understand the holidays is not a good time to get help. I have parts due out Monday and im not close. Please email me @ [email protected] or 317-512-6195 I can pay thru PayPal Thank you so much.

Re: Need Help ASAP. Will pay for it. In a jamb new machine will not work

Have you tried to post on plasmaspider.com ? another great site were the us flame heads hang out. I have a Plasma setup DTHC II not the new ethercut IV setup. What are the major symptoms you have going on?

Quote Originally Posted by kcroucher View Post
    Ok We have a brand new 5x10 plasma table with CANDCNC stuff on the table. I have updated everything and it will not work correctly. I tried Tom at CANDCNC but hoildays they are out. If anyboody has a little time to help me fix it over the phone and knows Toms controlls I will pay whatever you need for your time. I have had this for I think a month and still cant get it fixed. Im not blaming TOM at all he is a great guy but I understand the holidays is not a good time to get help. I have parts due out Monday and im not close. Please email me @ [email protected] or 317-512-6195 I can pay thru PayPal Thank you so much.

THC does not work. I am all new to this kinda over my head. Not sure I have the right post processor. Im not sure but I have done everything I can think of.

I've sent you a PM. CG.