Quote Originally Posted by pickled View Post
Love it MD! I laugh at the fact that you can essentially reverse engineer the design achitecture and can divine the developers intent from just being an end user LOL! Good stuff and hopefully someone over there is picking up on what you are putting down here :-). Voice of the customer rules!
I think it has more to do with a clean computer software stack and a decent workstation computer
these programs are complex and leak resources all the time. when this happens bugs come and go. some see them others don't.
At times things work perfect and other times they don't.
Save and Reboot computer and take another look. is what I do.
And 90% of all my problems and errors I see are in the tools section " others will agree"

Also reflecting on my rant above kind of shows my brute force methods and they can be questionable
After complete review I had changed the tool definition and decided on the one david used above "undercut" and had not updated that like in text or pictures. I did do update with the levels and couple other settings. oops my bad. I had went on to setup woodruff keys and dove tail using that same tool name / type.
The picture above even shows this lol

md needs to chill a bit