I said new, but actually what I bought from John was the Demo model. I think they used it at the last show. It should be here tomorrow. Thursday the 11th.
It was shipped on Friday and before the checks cleared.
Thanks, John. My experience with international checks cleared faster. One thing I did not consider, however was the amounts. Mine are generally around a couple hundred. Both checks that John received was a thousand or more. I am pretty sure that makes a difference.
I will document this one the same way I did for the Torus.

On the Torus, there was a fire in it somewhere in the control panel. There was a Forensic Engineering firm hired by my insurance company. They did a report and neither John nor I have access to that report. I spoke in depth with the investigator during the inspection and he mentioned there could have been numerous causes. Many of which could not be attributed to anyone, but perhaps a perfect storm scenario.
The final results are still ongoing and I will not comment further on it except to say that it was neither Novakon's fault nor ours. This means no further questions about it can or will be answered. I doubt that John can comment either.

Looking forward to getting the new machine in.
My poor old 80/20 mill sure does not like trying to keep up with the increased production that the Torus allowed. In fact, it can't. Back in the stone age tapping by hand. Uggg!
More to come soon.