Hi all,

I recently bought a Fadal 4525 2005 model, but during the transportation they forgot to fix the counterweight with the transportation bars, so when the machine arrived the "y" servo was crushed by it, i decide to wait for the new servo motor to power up the machine. So a couple of days ago we installed the new servo motor and power up the machine, and for my surprise the machine didnt even jog when it was told to run, we only got this message on the screen YOU HAVE A MEMORY UPGRADE OR MEMORY CORRUPTION. PLEASE ZERO THE MEMORY.

When we where doing the power up we noticed a pop on the panel, so we inspected it and noticed the y amplifier with no leds on, we also noticed the 50 amp fuse burned, we disconnected the servo for y and put a new fuse on, but then the same happened after power up. We took the amp to get fixed and they found 2 IGBT burned so we replaced them and tried again today... we had the same message and a complete stall on the machine, no jog, no nothing. Only another 50A fuse gone...

Does anyone have any lead regarding this issue?

Thanks