586,414 active members*
3,336 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

RECI 100w W2 laser tube - best place to buy in USA

Newbie here. I am looking for suggestions as to a reputable seller for RECI 100w w2 laser tube. I have a used hurricane laser that I have finally gotten going after a bit of trouble getting software and such. I know - Hurricane out of business, owner was a bad guy, etc. Didn't buy from them - was a lease turn in. Too good a deal to pass up. So far, hasnt been too bad. I think the laser tube has passed away. just to engrave on cardboard has to have 40-50 % power. Seems like a bit much for a 100w laser. 90-100% power to etch glass. Alignment looks fantastic and has a super small spot size. Any body have any recommendations on who to buy a new RECI tube from here in the USA. Leary of China due to shipping problems. Heard a lot of stories about broken tubes on arrival. Your input is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Our company is Peak Glass Inc.We sell laser tubes, laser power supply and laser machine in Canada. You can buy laser tube from us. We can guarantee that the laser tube arrives safely at your place. If it will be broken, we will give you new one and pay the shipping fee for the new one. Before sending out the laser tube to you, we test the laser tube power to make sure that it has enough power. Thank you.

Peak Glass Inc.
    [email protected]