586,339 active members*
4,001 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Help for my lasercut

I have used for over a year, my lasercut purchased already used, when, for reasons of field work (200X300) I decided to do an upgrade using everything that was possible to use the old machine.
    So I built a new chassis, I bought a bunch XY (400x600), and I started organ transplantation in the new shell.
    When you first power on a mistake in connecting the main power switch, causing a short circuit that the fuse has (thankfully) dammed.
    Obviated the error, and replaced the fuse, I rekindled everything, and I found that everything works except the ignition of the laser tube.
    Actually the laser tube and its power "work" given that, by pressing the test button of the laser, it works, but it does not work doing the work.
    I could run the machine while holding down the test button, but releasing the traverse.
    I state that I know nothing about electronics, and I can only successfully repair a circuit with a light bulb.
    The system works with an archaic Chinese card "Moshisoft" usb which has also aboard the motor drivers.
    The card is Moshiboard stat replaced with a new one.
    An LED on the board indicates the times when the laser should be turned on, but not even the shadow of power.
    An error in re-assembly could be the connection of the card in question with its 24 V power supply, but, reversing the cables (both blue), only a combination of the board is powered.
    Another possible error, the exchange of the two red wires, but in both of the possible positions of the cables the laser does not work.
    I do not know how to deal with them, does anyone have any idea?
    Sorry for the bad English, but I'm using a translator.
    Thanks.

Re: Help for my lasercut

Sounds like there could be some protection on such as a water protect or possibly a read switch. Some machines will only fire if the lid is closed. Could it be that?

Hi,
    what you mean is when working,your laser machine hasn't laser come out?
    am not sure if our machine building same as yours,but for our laser,you can check step by step following video on youtube
    Yellow light for power supply off
    test for yellow light of power - YouTube
    Green light for power supply off
    test for green light of power is off - YouTube
    Laser tube or power problem test
    laser tube and power problem test - YouTube
    tina from g.weike laser
    EMAIL: [email protected] SKYPE: lysunshine521

Thank you all, I solved it by installing a switch between the output of the Moshiboard and contacts of the test button.