Everything was working fine on Saturday night , Went to power up on Sunday , and nobody home , Just one blue blinking led on all 3 drives.
I can go in to GDtool on each drive , and all drives are working perfectly , i used the TWEAK TOOL first and no errors came up , Ive done a continuity test on all the pins on the PP cable connecting the SmoothStepper to the VSDEPI board and found no faults , Ive changed E stop switches ,What i did find odd was the Estop button is wired as per VSDEPI manual for a switch NC (which has 0 Volts ) and when you push the E stop opening the circuit it measures 5volts at each terminal of the Estop? ..checked it multiple times ,ChargePump jumper is installed and it measures 5volts at TP_GND and TP_VCC . ,Swapped Usb cables as well .
Unsure what my next move should be , any suggestions would be much appreciated .

Ive been running this set up for over a year now , Same Dell m90 laptop ,the only thing i had done between turning it off on sunday was install some new Led strip lighting , and thats on a different power supply

Smooth Stepper USB controller
VSD-E Servo drivex3
BL60-235 Servox3
VSDEPI Parallel Port Interface
600 Watt power supply