Progress Report ....
I am yet to solve the the problem of all 3 of my Vsde servo drives in " Disabled state " . I have Narrowed it down to a fault in the E stop function on the VSDEPI board , With a switch wired as Normally open to conected to the wiring terminal on the board , the circuit tests up closed , (Estop button test up fine to conected ) , This only happens when everything is connected servo drives usb etc ,. not when everything is unplugged .
I set up a second Pc with win xp , and Mach3 using the Parallel printer port conecting to the VSDEPI board ,( Usually i use a Laptop M90 and Smooth stepper USB ) And that has the same issues as before ,Apart from when Mach3 is operating it detects the Estop switch and performs as it should , But drives still display the "Disabled state" .. Using the Laptop through the Smoothstepper the Estop doesnt function when running Mach 3 and clicking reset button on screen does nothing..
Untill a Preloved Vsdepi board arrives ( thanks for a CNCZone member in Australia ) , i am running short of ideas .....

I unplugged every cable from the VSDEPI board CMD cables as well , and drives still display "Disabled" , which had me scratching my head even more , then i recall reading a post and Xerxes mentions the drives will automatically go in to disabled state if CMD cables are unplugged for safety reasons.

Going back in to the drives using GDtool showed no flags , and if i change Opto 4 to disabled . drives move fine using MoveINC command .

If any one has some suggestions ... ?