I seem to recall a thread a while back that dealt with this topic but, I'm unable to find it now.

Can one of you guys tell me if there's a way of knowing how many hours of use that a given Tormach
mill has on it? Maybe through the software or something like that.

I have an automatic oiler that turns on at pre-programmed intervals. I'm wondering if a guy had an
idea of how many times that oiler has come on since setting up the machine it might give a general
idea of the hours on the machine but, it would be nice to have more exact numbers.

I think that the intervals of the automatic oiler are set to every 200 hundred hours but I'm not sure. I'd
have to break out my user manual.

I've had my 770 for a few years now and admittedly, I haven't been able to play with it as much as I'd hoped.
I can only recall my oiler coming on about three or four times within the few years I've owned it. I could swear I've put more
hours on my mill than six-hundred or eight-hundred hours.

Relying on the automatic oiler to determine the hours of usage on my mill makes me kind of leery. It doesn't sound
right; I mean about total hours of usage. This is why I'm inquiring to see if perhaps there's an integral way of determining
total hours.

Thanks guys.

MetalShavings