Hello everyone,

Firstly, let me state that I have very limited knowledge of electronics, but I'm reading everything I can to get myself familiar with what I need to know. At the moment I'm putting together the final plans for my cnc controller. I'll be using a PMDX-126 BOB and an Antek toroidal power supply that will be charged via a relay (for e-stop circuit) and contactor. In fact, I'm using the circuit from PMDX's application notes as seen here (J10 is a relay on the PMDX-126):

Attachment 243860

I will have a key switch connected to the A/C mains for the PMDX-126. I would then like to have a soft latching pushbutton (correct terminology?) wired into the e-stop circuit, so that when it is pushed and power is supplied that it latches and charges the Antek power supply. If an e-stop is activated, power will be interrupted and the pushbutton will fall out, requiring it to be pushed again once the e-stop is cleared. I'm having difficulties figuring out how to accomplish this easily. Is there such a thing as a soft latching pushbutton? Or would I need to add something else in the circuit to accomplish this? If it makes any difference I also have an auxiliary contact on my contactor, CU-22-F6. Any help is greatly appreciated!