Hello All,

This morning, my EZTRAK booted normally as it always does and i hit HOME as usual.
Bam, Alarm, hit any key to continue. Hmm, that is weird... So i hit any key and try again but get the same generic alarm message. No other help or description to tell me what the alarm is.
The DRO's for both x and y axes work normally and I can use the machine manually. But any interaction with the controller results in the same generic Alarm message.

Both Servo boards are happy with green LEDs. The BMDC card appears happy with a flashing green LED. I seem to remember this happening about 5 years ago or so and the reset was something so simple and routine that I cannot remember. I believe there is some peripheral sensor that is the problem. The lube was low and we refilled, but that did not clear the alarm. Any help out there to help me get this thing back in action?

I uploaded a screen shot of the CRT and a couple of pics of the internals. I know there are some variations to the eztrak controllers, and I don't know exactly what version of Eztrak I have. Hopefully my pics and description are enough.

Thanks for any help,
Mark