Hello everyone,

EnAndTropy here, and I am 14 and new to BobCAD-CAM. Of course, with me being new to the software, I have come across a few problems when designing parts. So far I have been able to figure them out, but this time I'm rather stumped. Any help would be very appreciated .

I am currently making a part that has four holes that require a fillet of sorts, but I am unable to do it as an overlap of another piece of the entity won't allow me to "Solid Fillet." I tried to just create a cylinder, place it directly in the hole, "Solids -> Add", and then did "Solids -> Subtract." After I confirmed the subtraction however, it then cuts into the geometry of the part that is overlapping instead of just reshaping it.

I am using BobCAD-CAM V26.

I also tried to upload picture files of my problem, but received a HTTP error. Any input on why I couldn't upload them would be appreciated as well. Thank you in advance!

Ok guys, here is a link to my OneDrive on my email. You should be able to view it through this link: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...int=file%2czip

- EnAndTropy