586,096 active members*
3,158 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > BobCAD v26 Overlap Impeding Fillet
Page 2 of 2 12

Re: BobCAD v26 Overlap Impeding Fillet

my Goat has re-appeared

What version is your IE browser? Are your parents keeping the computers up to date in that way? No need to make to much of a fuss about it. You got your upload, and the zone can sometimes be glitchy that way....

And the video......

re under fillet - YouTube

Here guys,

I edited my first post and attached the link to where you can find the .bbcd file in a .zip folder. Thanks again for all the help guys!

-EnAndTropy

my goat is gone again.Something is screwy with the Zone.

Yeah, I'm getting problems, too. Can only see the first ten replies in the thread right now.

Luke
    "All I'm trying to find out is the fellow's name on first base" -- Lou Costello

Well that's weird, now I can't even see recent posts. Yesterday I checked this thread and there were about 17 posts. Now it's back down to 9...

Something's up with the website. Here's a workaround to at least see the most recent posts in the thread. Scroll down to the bottom, and under the edit box, click <Go Advanced>. Once the advanced editor pops up, you can scroll down below it, and the last 5-10 posts will appear. I haven't reported this yet, because I haven't gotten a good handle on exactly what's been happening, but it's pretty annoying. I'll go ahead and bring it to the Admin's attention, and maybe he can figure it out.

Luke

Quote Originally Posted by Trotline View Post
    Something's up with the website. Here's a workaround to at least see the most recent posts in the thread. Scroll down to the bottom, and under the edit box, click <Go Advanced>. Once the advanced editor pops up, you can scroll down below it, and the last 5-10 posts will appear. I haven't reported this yet, because I haven't gotten a good handle on exactly what's been happening, but it's pretty annoying. I'll go ahead and bring it to the Admin's attention, and maybe he can figure it out.

Luke

I brought some of the issues to Paul's attention last night.He brought my Goat back.BUT now it is gone again.Also notice we can not edit all of our posts ?.

I couldn't edit or post using IE, but it's works fine using firefox for me. The quick reply box and/or the regualr reply text box are greyed out to me in IE, it won't let me type in either of them. The goat does show up in Firefox though, but not in IE.

I posted the Goat with IE,but I am using Firefox now and cannot see it.

Does it seem that a lot of problems started around the time Safari was added? I have had a lot of post being non accessible off and on also.

I can't see the goat now either.

RAF.

Trotline have you mentioned this to Paul ?

Not yet. Right after I said I'd mention it to him, everything started working normally for me. Razza-Frazzin' intermittent problems are the hardest ones to fix, and I hate telling anyone that something "works now, but it was busted a while ago, but it worked before that, and now I don't know what's going on...". Trying to figure that out will make your hair fall out. I was hoping to have something concrete before I report it to him.

Luke

I do not have the option to edit my posts in this thread until after post 25
    my goat is gone

Hey enAndTropy,
    Did you check out the video I posted???

Quote Originally Posted by jrmach View Post
    I do not have the option to edit my posts in this thread until after post 25
    my goat is gone
    The goat post looked like it was edited by the Admin?

Quote Originally Posted by SBC Cycle View Post
    The goat post looked like it was edited by the Admin?

Paul was looking into the problems we were having a couple a days ago.One thing he did was deleted the picture then re-posted it,That brought it back in view to us for a little while,but then disappeared again.Oh well,everything seems to working now on the Zone,minus a test Goat.

Page 2 of 2 12