Hello,
I have an old supermax ycm 40 mill w/ a crusader m control and develop programs using mc v7 and have run it for years with no problem. I recently decided to try some thing new. I was wanting to pocket a hole using helix entry rather than ramping and supprise, the post put out arcs all the way around the hole and the plunged the Z axis to depth at the end of the cycle. When I turned off the arc command helix in entry, in the pocketing program it made linier moves with the Z movement on the same line, bout the same as ramping. The machine is capable of moving all three axis at the same time, because I can thread mill ID/OD threads with the control. I'm thinking it is in the post. When I run the fanuc post it produces the desired axis movement in the nc file. I have tried several things with my post but have ended up lacking the desired results. I was wondering if someone might have the time to look at my post and possibly give me some direction on what has eluded me? Thanks for your support. TOM