Quote Originally Posted by carlowens View Post
websrvr/dwalsh, i have a g0704 like rusmannx so i know what size bearings it has and asked him if his were capable i.e. upgraded or not, google all you want, i speak from first hand knowledge so mind your own business and quit pretending to know what you are talking about.
Oh my, you really do have an anger issue, you do know they make medication and have doctors to help you with that?

What question about bearings or upgraded bearings are you talking about, is this in invisible text that only you and rusmannx can see???

If you wanted to know if he had upgraded bearings or not then you should have asked him because your post makes no mention of any question regarding his current bearings or any questions for that matter, also, remember, other people are reading this thread and answers to omitted direct questions that your mind-meld can obtain directly with rusmannx aren't helpful to others if they aren't aware of them.

The information I have offered is correct and verifiable, the suggestion to seek professional guidance is sound advice and if such a professional was present it would be great if he would join the thread and offer his knowledge and experiences as mine is limited only to bearings and radial loading, not to spindles.

Your first hand knowledge is based on the lack of or incorrect information as shown by your previous post and I can't comment on your experience as it appears you have very little based on the faulty information you are providing and now implying a question that was never asked or answered.

If your going to quote tolerances and specifications, it would be helpful to do it accurately or don't do it all all, it would be inadvisable for anyone to accept what you have offered as beneficial information or advice since it's basically all based on your knowledge and information and from what you have revealed so far it's not looking good for your knowledge/experience.

All I have done is clarified and corrected the bad information and advice you have given so future readers attempting to perform their own rebuild don't get misled by it.

Additionally, regarding cylindrical roller bearings (tapered or straight), people have the misconception that they are not capable of high RPM and this just isn't true, hybrid bearings consisting of two angular contact bearings separated by one straight (or two tapered) cylindrical roller bearing can achieve +200K RPM (look at BELL and military turbine engine designs) and, you can make your own hybrid bearings using three (or four) individual bearings, they don't have to be in a single outer race.

Here's more information, VXB is a bearing supplier, they buy the bulk of their bearings from the cheapest supplier they can find in china, I advise all to accept any claims of tolerances and specification as reference material, the bearings will fall short of their class specifications and tolerances, this I speak of from first hand knowledge and experience of buying and measuring bearings from VXB, unless you buy a known brand quality bearing and pay for it, you're not getting one.

The information I give is confirmable, I don't give advice based on speculative information and it's certainly not your place to tell me to mind my own business when it is my intention to help the OP make his build/rebuild as successful as possible, including but not limited to correcting faulty information and bad advice if I know it to be.

If rusmannx would prefer I don't participate in his thread he is more than welcome to privately ask me to stop participating and out of respect for him and his thread I would most likely comply.