I posted this in an existing thread but didn't get any response. To be honest, I should not have cluttered up the gents thread!! My bad but oh well.
Anyway, anyone have any information/interest?

Hey XXXX;
Been following your thread in anticipation of learning more about my Pro. Thanks for posting.
I do have a question for the general Novakon gang and hope you don't mind me squeezing it in here since it's on topic. Is there an existing pro thread where the fabrication and installation of hard limits has been covered to give us a hint of the task involved. I seem to recall it being mentioned before but can't remember who addressed it. I could use the forum search engine, but I'm assuming that the bulk of the pro drivers are following your thread and will share any information without my having to dig through hundreds of non-related posts. Again, thanks for sharing.
Bill

I recently hit a hard stop when my machine had another spaz attack due to a faulty BOB. I'm still waiting for the new board to eliminate this frequent problem but I'm afraid I'm going to break something in the meantime, thus my interest!!!!!!!

Thoughts anyone!