hey guys, i have a generic 3 axis mill CNC, i am using mach3 to run the CNC and mastercam for g code production and i have some dificulty to think how i can flip a part and machine it getting the right zero so it can be a perfect part, an exemple, i want to machine a eletric guitar, so i have to machine the back first to do the eletronic drilling and so, then flip the stock to do the surface and machine the places where eletronics will go too, i have been reading that i need to do a fixture that when i turn the stock will be in the same place, but i have some dificulties to where the origin part will be, because if the part doesnt get in the center of the stock when i flip and use the same zero home it will be out of the place, so my doubt is i have to use the origin of the part in the edge of the stock, the midle of the stock or what, and how the wcs place thing works in mastercam to use the bottom face as the stock face and if i will need to set a new origin when changing stock plane or use the same origin that comes from solidworks part