Hi guys and girls, Once again Im here for your valuable feedback / chastising:

The User manual that comes with my Router / controller is about as useful as a cricket bat to a fisherman. Somehow Ive managed to conduct a system update (lets just say it happened by accident - long story) and have lost all the settings that make it go. Ive spent the morning trying to re-input everything but the terminology is very assumptive (like its assuming I have a clue what it means), and I dont. I thought I was going well until I set it going and the tool path was much wider than I had drawn on my Vetric software, so something is very wrong.

Now the important bit thats stopping me doing anything: When I turn the machine on - It asks me to 'go to home'. I press Home and away it goes- as predicted and without any abnormal noises, like axis be extended by flying gantry's and everything stops where they used to. Now- I get an error message stating 'Hard Limit triggered on X axis'. and two choices- Adjust it, or Home again. Now there is NO instructions on how you adjust it, and clicking on 'Y' takes me to so Im left going round in this circle.

So here are a couple of questions:
1) anybody know how to adjust the home setting? The controller menu of the controller only has two set ups relating to home in the menu- Home direction and Home speed. Nothing about Home location??? - please see attached pic of the screen that comes up when I try to adjust the home location:

Qu: I have no idea why the 4's are in front of the X,Y, Z axis's. I have no idea what run, soff and low mean, or how to change them, and I have no idea how to set any of the axis so that it doesnt stop on the hard limit (which Im assuming are the axis limiting switches) . Am I correct in my assumptions that the soft limit should be the edge of the bed?- or how else would it know this location? The maual does not have any information on this stuff.... Grrrrr

what do I do- The hammer has been hidden short term at least...

Thanking you in advance