Hi ,

I use this forum a lot to solve problems , this is the first time I`ve had to ask a question I`m hoping someone can help.

Basically my issue is , we have a Haas CNC machine at the company I work for , we use the machine for drill and tap purposes and it is connected to a end stop system were-by a bar rolls into the machine centre and hits the end stop sensor which stops the rollers and clamps the bar in position , the operator then checks the position of the bar and closes the doors. And this is were the issue arises , Closing the doors with the bar at the end stop triggers a PLC to send a pulse signal via the M-Fin which in-turn starts the machine cycle. However very recently the PLC has been sending the signal and the program has failed to start, this is a intermittent fault as sometimes the machine will start the program and sometimes it doesn't. When the signal has been sent and the program has failed to start the operator will manually press cycle start , even this however sometimes takes 3-4 presses to get it going?

Hoping someone can shed some light on this , would be much appreciated.

Thank a lot

Walt