586,664 active members*
4,754 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > FANUC OM-C memory cleared, now can't input parameters, NOT READY alarm stays on

Hybrid View

Re: FANUC OM-C memory cleared, now can't input parameters, NOT READY alarm stays on

Good morning.
    We have a vertical mill center of the brand Maximart VMC-105E (Taiwan).
    Last Monday 22-04-2024 there was an unexpected power outage and when the machine was turned on again, the alarm 101 "Corrupt Program Memory appeared".
    To solve this alarm, you have to clear the program memory by pressing and holdingTo solve this alarm, you have to clear the program memory by holding down theTo solve this alarm, you need to clear the program memory holding down the "DELET" key and pressing "POWER ON" on the CNC, but I didn't remember the procedure, so I searched the internet for the 101 alrma and a couple of web pages appeared where it said that you have to hold down "RESET" and "DELET" and press "POWER ON" and I have deleted all the parameters.
    I contacted the manufacturer and they sent me the "parameter" and "diagnostic" files but the problem is that I follow the procedure and the parameters can be entered, but the diagnostic parameters are blocked and I can't enter them. I've even tried deleting everything again and you can't enter them even manually.
    We have contacted Fanuc Spain and they have not been able to give us a solution either. it looks like it has a write lock and can't be entered either manually or by sending them using "RS232". We send them but they are not modified, although it appears flashing "IMPUT" but nothing is changed.
    I've asked the manufacturer, but I haven't received a response yet, but I've seen more people who have had the same thing happen, but in no case have I seen a solution to this blockage.

As the mode selector doesn't do anything, I can't put the numeric control to "EDIT2" mode to enter the diagnostic parameters. I can only hear with emergency stop pressed (which according to the Fanuc technician, is the same as "MDI") and in that mode, I press "EOB" + "IMPUT" and "SLK" flashes out. I send the * file. DGN, "input" appears on the screen but is not entered.
    I've also tried disconnecting "M1" from the "I/O" panel and it doesn't work either.
    Any solution?

Re: FANUC OM-C memory cleared, now can't input parameters, NOT READY alarm stays on

i never heared in my entire carrier a Fanuc 0-M with aparametrs locked only if you have a hard key switch somewhere to block the PWE=1
    Did the PWE is 1?
    is the diagnostic binary or decimal format?
    Always you have to enter first the parameters from 900-940 ,restart the CNC and continue
    Did u tried first to enter the 900's?
    The controller should be ,after parameters deleted,in MDI mode by default and the emergency stop must be pushed and the diagnose X21.4 must be 0 not 1
    check and come with feedback