Hello I am having some problems with my new RedSail X700 60W Laser and am hoping someone with more experience could comment.

The events leading up to the issue:

• I ordered a Redsail X700 through Ebay, it appeared to be packaged well, and it was relatively easy to set up. The control panel, air compressor, blower, and water pump (reservoir cooled) all were working as they should and the tube had no visible damage with water circulating fine within the tube.
  • In the first hour of cutting, the laser tube popped/broke while in the middle of a job and I ended up shutting the machine off and standing in a puddle of water.
  • Redsail determined it was "user error", as they did not believe I had water circulating in the tube for this to happen, and I was left to buy a replacement laser. I bought two for good measure.
  • One of the two arrived shattered, the second appears to be in perfect condition and is currently installed in the X700 machine.

Issue:

• Though the and the machine will perform a cut "job" there is no power to the laser. Everything appears to be normal with no error messages, and all the buttons (laser power and interlock switch) are in the right position, the laser will not turn on.

• I have taken the Laser PSU apart to check for a blown capacitor and this is not the issue. Also, the fuse in the Laser PSU and on the capacitor circuit board are not blown.

Question:

• There is a Red LED in the picture below that is on the capacitor circuit board and it is near the "G1". Is this an indicator of normal or abnormal functionality? If abnormal, would this be a grounding issue? Or maybe, it is a bad Laser PSU?
  • Has anyone dealt with a similar issue and have any suggestions for me?

Attachment 239086

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated as have reached the end of my troubleshooting abilities and need some fresh advice.