Hy everyone,

I am building a router but run into some configuration problems with this new smoothstepper hardware.

I am using MACH3 of course.

The problem is that I can not move any motors ! Just the Z motor is turning in ONE single direction, regardless If I jog it forward or reverse.
Also it moves at verry slow speed and has long delay time when releasing the keyboard button (virtual command for jogging )

Setup :

ESS smoothstepper with C25 breakout board -> both bought from cnc4pc.com
Leadshine dsp DM865 drivers (x, y , z )
NEMA34 motors 12 nm ( real wantai motors - ebay ) 1,8 degree step angle , uses 3.5 Ah, 4 wires.
Philips dc rectifier - output 57 volt @ 28 ah max.

The pc is a dell optiplex 745 , 3 Ghz dual core , 1gb ddr2 667mhz , 60gb ssd 600MB read / 600 write , running a very lite version of Windows xp.
Software Mach3 R3.

Ports and pins configuration are ok, triple checked . But I'm not sure since there is not much information on the cnc4pc website about the C25.

pins 2 and 3 for x, 4 and 5 for y, 6 and 7 for z
I connected pin 2 -> STEP+ , 3 -> DIR+ , Ground connected to STEP- and DIR - ( x -axis)

I still have ENA - and ENA+ open , but Im not sure if this is a must. Read some information and mentioned that is not obligatory.
I can choose in MACH3 if this is low active on step and dir ? Not quite fully understand what I must do.

I used to work with basic parallel breakout board , and at least that had some chinese information with it. The c25 doesn't have anything useful , just another setup from some dude with I know what drivers, but still no information about setup in mach3 for the port and pins etc etc ...